At the conclusion of this course the professional will be able to:
- Create treatment plans using the six foundations of ACT Therapy
- Demonstrate techniques specific to ACT therapy that can assist clients
- Integrate ACT therapy into treatment of anxiety disorders
- Describe ACT therapy as an emerging evidence based psychotherapy
- Apply applications of ACT therapy to real life clients in counseling
Purpose of this course:
The purpose of this CE course is to provide discussion relevant to the mental health counselor on the principles and uses of acceptance and commitment therapy with specific client populations.
Part 1: Course organization, Documentation and Introduction.
Part 2: Reading of the course materials
Part 3: Administration and Completion of the Evaluation of Learning Quiz