This course overviews mindfulness-based therapy practices, discussing its components, uses and evidence based outcomes for impacting client issues, altering destructive behavior patterns and emotional dissatisfaction.
- At the conclusion of this course the professional will be able to:
- Integrate mindfulness into traditional approaches to psychotherapy
- Create treatment plans that integrate mindfulness
- Describe mindfulness as a therapeutic concept in psychotherapy
- Demonstrate and teach clients adaptive living skills including mindfulness
- Apply mindfulness to counselor self-care
Purpose of this Course:
The purpose of this CE course is to provide discussion relevant to the mental health counselor on the principles and uses of mindfulness-based therapy approaches with specific client populations.
Part 1: Course organization, Documentation and Introduction.
Part 2: Reading of the course materials
Part 3: Administration and Completion of the Evaluation of Learning Quiz